"A thousand may fall at your side,
And ten thousand at your right hand;
But it shall not come near you. " (Psalm 91:7)

Monday, September 22, 2014

Song of the week #6 - Be With You

Be With You - Sendy Stepvina
City Harvest Church

Verse 1:

Savior of my soul
I confide in You
Through all my darkest moments
In You I find my peace
My comfort when I'm weak
I trust in You, through storm and raging sea

Verse 2:

Faithful, You're my God
You're the glory and the lifter of my head
Your light it fills my days
It leads me in Your ways
Forever I surrender all to You

Chorus:

And I live to worship You
My Jesus You're the only one for me
Nothing will ever take Your place
My precious savior
Who can stand between my Lord and me

Lord I live to honor You
And I long to bring my life an offering
Take me higher
Draw me deeper
I give all to be with You 




No comments:

Post a Comment